ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ARYA SAMAJ MARRIAGE IN DELHI
@ Only Rs.2100
To get married, only contact the head office otherwise Arya Samaj will not have any responsibility.
Love Marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir - Legal Protection
Love Marriage notice is not sent home If your family is against your love marriage then Arya Samaj legal team “Vashisht Law Firm” will give you legal protection.
High Court Order
Following the orders of the Hon’ble High Court, Arya Samaj Mandir will not conduct marriages outside Delhi in its branches of Arya Samaj.
In Delhi also only those marriages will be valid which will have been performed by Arya Samaj Head Office.
Get Married at Arya Samaj Mandir
If you and your partner come from the Hindu religion and want to get engaged to each other with the help of court marriage then Arya Samaj Marriage is the best type of marriage that you can do. It is a type of marriage that truly provides proper importance to the Hindu religion and completes the marriage according to the traditional rituals. All the rules of Arya Samaj are governed under the Hindu Marriage Act, of 1955. Here, we’re going to examine everything about Arya Samaj Marriage. So, just stick with us and enjoy this discussion.
Eligibility Criteria for performing Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi?
Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi attains some eligibility criteria which should be completed by a couple to perform their marriage as an Arya Samaj marriage.
- The age of the bride and groom is one of the most important criteria which should be filled in by the parties. The minimum age of a bride for performing an Arya Samaj Marriage is 18 years which shifts to 21 years in the case of the Groom.
- If the parties came from Hindu, Buddhist, Jain, and Sikh religions and consciously want to marry their partner then they’re fully eligible to perform their marriage as Arya Samaj Marriage.
- If you’re not from the Muslim and Christian religions then you can easily perform your marriage in this marriage style.
- If someone comes from Muslim and Christian religion but still wants to marry a Hindu partner under the Hindu marriage act then he/she has to complete a procedure called “Shuddhi” to change his religion and only then he/she is eligible to perform its marriage.
So, these are some of the major criteria which both parties should complete if they’re willing to perform a Marriage.
The procedure of performing a Marriage at Arya Samaj Mandir in Delhi
Like other types of marriage, Arya Samaj’s marriage also comes from a dedicated procedure. You must be hiring a Court marriage Advocate for your marriage because only a court marriage lawyer can easily guide you in every step and tell you about the precautions you have to take for your successful Marriage. A court marriage lawyer will help you deal with any legal situation as well as arrange everything at your table.
To know the exact and easy procedure of Tis Hazari arya samaj mandir, follow the steps which are listed below:-
- First of all, you have to visit the court and take out the registration form for your Arya Samaj Marriage. You also have to make an appointment with the Sub-divisional Magistrate office. This process takes a time of some hours.
- Now, fill out the form and attract all the required documents which are asked by the court. Your Court marriage lawyer will help you to arrange all types of documents. A list of all the dedicated documents required in the procedure of Arya Samaj Marriage is discussed below.
- Visit the court again and submit all types of required documents with the registration form. Make sure that all the provided documents are genuine and that the form is duly signed by the couple.
Additional Tip:- Bringing the passport-size photos of both parties is necessary while going to complete your marriage. Also, bring your wedding card to court. Well, it is optional but the majority of couples bring their wedding card to court.
- Now, the registrar will complete your court marriage and after that, the couple is guided to visit any registered Arya Samaj Mandir.
- When the couple visits the registered Arya Samaj Temple then the priest of the temple will complete their marriage according to the traditional rituals of Hinduism. Make sure to bring Ver-Mala, Mangalsutra, and a box of sweets.
- Pandit Ji will complete your marriage and after that, you’re guided to complete your marriage registration.
Documents Required in Arya Samaj’s Marriage in Delhi at Mandir:
See the below to know about the documents.
- First, the couple must ensure to have 4 copies of passport-size photos of each partner.
- Address proof documents are also required like ID cards, Driving licenses, and Ration cards.
- Both parties must fulfill all the eligibility criteria which we have discussed above.
- Age Proof documents are also required for both parties. Make sure to bring the PAN card, Passport, or Matriculation. Certificate for Age Proof.
- The availability of witnesses is very important. Without the availability of witnesses, Arya Samaj Marriage can’t be performed. So, it is very important that at least 1 witness from each side should come to be an eye-suspect of the marriage.
Additional Tip:- It is not compulsory that only parents can be your witnesses. If your parents are not being your witness in marriage then anyone who knows you and attains some relation with you can be your witness.
- If one of the partners has had a divorce in the past then he/she will have to bring their dedicated divorce certificate with him.
- If one of the parties is a spouse then he/she will have to show the death certificate of their previous partner.
- A filled registration form is also required which attains all your details with your signature.
Marriage Registration at Arya Samaj Marriage?
Arya Samaj Marriage is one of the oldest types of court marriage which operates under the Hindu mythology wedding style. Well, like another marriage style, Arya Samaj also required a marriage registration for ensuring marriage evidence and the proof that the marriage is done with free content for both the parties. So, both parties must complete their marriage registration after the completion of the marriage.
Types of Arya Marriage Registration
There are 2 major types of marriage registration 1. Arya Samaj Marriage registration under the Hindu marriage act, 1955, and 2. Marriage Arya Samaj registration under the Special marriage act, 1954.
Arya Samaj Marriage Registration under Hindu marriage, 1955
- It is easy to do the registration process. Here, you just have to take an appointment from a Marriage registration officer in the DM’s office of the state.
- You’ll get the appointment after 1-2 days. On the date of the appointment, you just have to visit the place with all the documents which we discussed above.
- Once you visit the office then meet the District Magistrate and complete your Marriage registration in 1-2 hours.
- You’ll get your marriage registration certificate which can be used as evidence that proves that your marriage is done with the proper consent of your marriage.
Marriage Registration under Special Marriage Act, of 1954
- Completing your Marriage register under the special marriage act is quite difficult. The whole procedure will get completed within 30 days.
- Visit the registrar’s office and fill out the registration form which should be duly signed by both parties.
- You have to visit the Registrar’s office with the availability of all the documents which you show at the time of court marriage.
- Make sure that you’re bringing your Marriage certificate which you get from the court.
- You’ll get the appointment after 30 days.
- After the completion of 30 days, you have to revisit the registrar’s office. Submit all the documents with your marriage certificate and registration form and complete your registration.
Hence, your marriage registration gets completed, and from that moment, your marriage gets globally recognized.
Arya Samaj Marriage Fees
If you’re referring to completing your Arya Samaj marriage then you can do it in a very genuine price range. If you’re hiring a highly professional court marriage lawyer which can provide the most premium services at a cost-effective price then also the whole procedure of Marriage Arya Samaj will cost you Rs. 7000 to 10000.
You just have to be aware of fraud temples. There are plenty of Arya Samaj Mandir who claim to execute your marriage at very few prices like Rs. 1000 and 2000. Let me tell you that they’re completely fraudulent and preserving them will generate problems in the marriage registration of your marriage.
For completing the marriage registration, it is very important that your Arya Samaj marriage is completed with a government-authorized and registered Arya Samaj Mandir. If you have done your Arya Samaj Marriage from an in-registered Mandir Arya Samaj then your application for marriage registration will fail.
Arya Samaj Mandir in TIS Hazari Court, Delhi
If you’re afraid of the fraud done on the internet related to Arya Samaj Mandir and want a quick solution to it then Arya Samaj Mandir of TIS Hazari is for you. We strongly suggest performing Arya Samaj marriage to this Mandir Arya Samaj because it is fully registered by the government and one of the most popular Arya Samaj Mandirs in the state. Arya Samaj Mandir contact number +91- 7818833131
In the past ten years, this mandir has completed more than 5000 successful marriages and become the most preferred Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad.
It takes the most genuine charges from its services and provides premium-class services to its customers. If you don’t want to be caught in fraud and are willing to have a successful Arya Samaj marriage then visit the Arya Samaj Mandir of TIS Hazari court. Here, we have discussed everything about Arya Samaj’s marriage and Arya Samaj Temple. I’m sure that this information will be helpful for you. If you’re reading this article then you’re lucky because you never get cheated by any Arya Samaj Mandir. Hire a responsible lawyer for you and complete your Arya Samaj Marriage in the Arya Tis Hazari court marriage registration.