Arya Samaj Marriage in Ghaziabad, Arya Samaj Mandir!!
Are you living in Ghaziabad and wanna plan your marriage through Arya Samaj Marriage in Ghaziabad but don’t know what to do then you’re at the right place. If you and your partner belong to the Hindu religion and are willing to perform court marriage in Ghaziabad then organizing the Arya Samaj marriage in Ghaziabad will be the best option for you. In this discussion, we’re going to examine everything about Arya Samaj Marriage in Ghaziabad and also warn you about the frauds related to Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad. So, before starting our discussion let’s discuss what is Arya Samaj marriage.
What is Arya Samaj Marriage ?
Arya Samaj Marriage is a form of court marriage that can be performed by a person who’s from the Hindu religion. Arya Samaj Marriage is a type of marriage that is executed under the court and performed according to the traditional rituals. All the rituals which are performed under a normal traditional marriage are also performed in Arya Samaj’s marriage. This form of court marriage is recognized as one of the most preferred types of marriage for the people who came from the Hindu religion.
Arya samaj’s marriage in Ghaziabad can only be executed under the applicability of required documents and acceptance if the recognized court. The most important thing in the completion of Arya Samaj’s marriage Ghaziabad is the availability of documentation. So, let’s discuss what type of documents are required to perform Arya marriage Ghaziabad.
Documents required in Arya Samaj Marriage in Ghaziabad?
To perform Arya Samaj Marriage in Ghaziabad, the couple will have to ensure the availability of some documents which are listed below:-
- Application form: The application form is the most primary document which is needed in the completion of Arya Samaj marriage in Ghaziabad. You can collect this form from the application form counter in the court. After collecting this form, the couple will have to fill this form with their details like name, address, age, and others. This application form should be duly signed by the bride and the groom.
- Age proof : The next most important document needed for the completion of Ghaziabad Arya Samaj marriage is the age proof document. According to the law of India, a boy is eligible for Arya samaj marriage only when he crosses the age of 21 years and in the case of a girl, this age criteria becomes 18 years only. So, the registrar will verify whether the couple had completed the age of Arya Samaj marriage Ghaziabad or not.
You can provide your Aadhar Card, PAN card, Matriculation certificate, and Passport as an age proof document.
- Address proof :For the completion of Arya Marriage, the couple will have to enter their residence in Ghaziabad. If the residence address of the couple is outside of Ghaziabad then the court will reject their application.
Aadhar card and Passport can be shown as Address proof documents for Arya Samaj Marriage in Ghaziabad.
- Photographs: The couple will have to make sure of the availability of 8-8 photographs of both the parties which should be a viable Passport size format.
- Witness: Well, Witness is not a document but it attains huge importance in the completion of Arya Samaj’s marriage in Ghaziabad. Make sure to have 1-1 witnesses from each party which can act as an eye suspect of the marriage. The availability of parents is important as a witness but if the parents are absent then both the bride and groom have to submit separate affidavits which claim that all the provided details are correct and the couple is performing the Arya samaj marriage with consent.
Some other documents will be asked by the court in some special cases like if one of the parties is divorced then he/she will have to show their divorce certificate. If one of the partners is a widow or spouse then he/she will have to show the death certificate of their previous partner.
Once you arrange all the documents then everything is set. Now, you just have to take the appointment from the court and visit the court for the competition of Arya Samaj marriage in Ghaziabad. If you’re willing to know the further process of Arya Samaj’s marriage in Ghaziabad then follow the below content.
The procedure of Arya Marriage in Ghaziabad ?
The procedure of Arya Samaj Marriage in Ghaziabad is an easy process that can be easily completed with the help of a professional lawyer. See the content below to know about the exact steps of Arya Marriage In Ghaziabad:-
- Firstly, you have to visit the court and collect the application form. Fill the form correctly and make sure that the form is duly signed by the couple.
- Arrange all the documents listed above with the help of a professional court marriage lawyer and take your appointment.
- Visit the court on the due date with the availability of all the documents.
- The registrar will receive a form and enter your details in its registrar. He’ll ask for the verification documents to verify your details.
- Once the registrar will verify your details then he’ll complete your marriage and issue the marriage certificate.
Hence, the judicial process of Arya Samaj’s marriage in Ghaziabad is done. Now, you have to perform the 2nd (traditional procedure) of the Arya Samaj marriage. So, let’s see the steps which you have to follow to complete your marriage in Ghaziabad.
- After the completion of judicial work, you have to visit the officially registered Arya samaj mandir in Ghaziabad.
- Make sure that the Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad is registered with the government.
- Now, meet Pandit Ji and bring Ver-mala, Mangal sutra, and a box of sweets with you.
- Complete your Arya samaj marriage in the Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad by following all the traditional rituals.
- Once your marriage gets completed then capture the photos of your marriage as proof of your marriage.
Hence, your Arya Samaj marriage in Ghaziabad is completed and you’ve asked to apply for your Arya Samaj marriage registration.
How to do Arya Samaj’s marriage registration in Ghaziabad ?
To perform the registration process of your Arya Samaj marriage, you have to complete some easy steps which are listed below: –
- First, you have to visit the office of the marriage registrar and collect the form of marriage registration. Once you collect the form of marriage registration then fill it and submit it to the office of the Marriage registrar.
- You’ll receive a date of appointment. Once you receive the date of the appointment then visit the marriage registrar’s office on the due date with the availability of all the documents which are required at the time of Samaj Marriage in Ghaziabad.
- Verify your marriage certificate and other documents and deposit the fees of marriage registration.
Hence, your marriage registration will get completed and you’ll get your registration certificate at the due date.
Note: Need for Marriage registration ?
Plenty of people didn’t know the importance of Marriage registration. Marriage registration acts as evidence of your marriage which ensures the global recognition of your marriage. If one of the parties changes his mind and violates their marriage under the undue influence of family then also the other party will be fully protected. I suggest you talk about marriage registration with your Professional court marriage lawyer for better guidance. Every couple who completed their marriage must apply for their marriage registration as soon as possible.
If you’re going to perform at Ghaziabad Arya Samaj Marriage then you have to make sure that your marriage should be performed in the Government recognized Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad. There are plenty of Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad who claim to perform your Arya Samaj marriage at a very minimum cost. You just have to beware of it and only complete your court marriage in the government-recognized Arya samaj mandir in Ghaziabad.
If you choose an unregistered Arya Samaj mandir in Ghaziabad for the completion of your marriage then it’ll generate a problem at the time of registration. When you visit to complete your marriage registration then it is very important that you have completed your marriage from a registered and authorized Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad.
What is the solution?
Our Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad is one of the best and most recognized Arya Samaj mandir in Ghaziabad. Our Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad has completed more than 6000+ Arya Samaj Marriages and has become the most trustable and genuine Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad. So, if you don’t want to get scammed and want to enjoy your most memorable moment of life then our Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad is with you.
So, here we discussed everything about the Arya Samaj Marriage in Ghaziabad. I’m sure that the above data will help you to know about Arya Samaj Marriage. If you’re willing to know more information about Arya Samaj Marriage and Arya Samaj Mandir in Ghaziabad then you can Contact us on 07818833131.
We are also available for these locations:-
Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi
Arya Samaj Marriage in Faridabad