Arya Samaj Marriage in Faridabad ?
Are you living in Faridabad and willing to know about Arya Samaj Marriage in Faridabad? Well, if yes then you’re at the right place. Here, we’re going to discuss a detailed description of Arya Samaj Marriage Faridabad. You can easily execute the whole procedure of Arya Samaj Marriage in the court and Arya Samaj Mandir in Faridabad. We’re here going to examine the documentation, procedure, eligibility, and Marriage registration after Arya samaj’s marriage so just stick with us.
What is Arya Samaj Marriage ?
If you belong to the Hindu religion and are willing to perform a court marriage then the constitution of India will allow you to perform your court marriage with the applicability of traditional rituals. Arya Samaj marriage is a form of marriage that is executed under the rules and guidelines of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
Under the act, the couple will perform their court marriage, and after that their marriage will be done according to the traditional Hindu rituals in the registered Arya Samaj Mandir. This type of court marriage is the most recommended marriage form especially for the people who come from the Hindu religion.
Note : Can a non-Hindu perform their court marriage under Arya Samaj marriage ?
Yes, People who came from religions like Hinduism, Sikh, Jain, and Buddhism, can perform their court marriage under Arya Samaj Marriage. Only the religion like Muslim and Christians who attains the different culture are prohibited to perform their marriage under Arya Samaj Marriage. Well, with the help of religious conversion which is the so-called “Suddhi” a Muslim and Christian can also perform their marriage.
So, we have discussed the basic information about Arya Samaj Marriage in Faridabad. Now, we’re going to examine the documentation which is required for completing the Arya Marriage in Faridabad.
Documents Required in Marriage in Faridabad ?
When you’re going to perform an Arya Samaj marriage then you have to make sure of the availability of some documents which are compulsory to submit for the completion of court marriage. Well, the court asks for many documents like Age proof, Address proof, ID proof, and many other documents. let’s discuss the complete list of documents that are required in Arya Samaj Marriage in Faridabad:-
- Identity Card: The first thing which you have to show to the marriage registrar is an Identity card like Aadhar Card and PAN Card. Both bride and proof will have to show their ID proof to the marriage registrar.
- Age Proof : Both the Bride and groom will have to show their age proof. This document is required to ensure that the couple is completed the age of minority and can perform Arya Samaj’s marriage. Matriculation certificate, PAN card, and Passport can be documents for Age proof.
- Photos: The next most important document which you should bring before going for your Arya Samaj marriage in Faridabad is Photograph. Make sure to ensure the availability of at least 8 photographs of both bride and groom.
- Witness: The witness is the most important element in the completion of the marriage. A witness is a person who had a relationship with the bride and groom and became the eye-suspect of the marriage. A witness can be your Family member, Relatives, Friends, and any other who attains relations with you.
- Affidavit: If the parents of both bride and groom are not available at the time of marriage then youtube to marriage the affidavit which should be duly signed by both the parties. Both bride and the groom will have to show their separate Affidavit in court.
- Application form: You have to collect an application form from the court in which you’re asked to provide your details (Both bride and groom). After entering all the details, sign in the form.
- Divorce/Widow: If one of the parties faced divorce or became a widow/spouse in the past then He/she will have to show their separate Divorce documents/Death certificate of the former partner in the court.
Note : If one of the parties is a foreigner then he/she will have to show the NOC and Valid VISA which is issued by the embassy.
That’s it, we have discussed all the documents which are required in the procedure of Arya Samaj Marriage in Faridabad. We’ve covered all the possible documents which are required to complete your Samaj marriage in Faridabad. If you still have confusion then you can contact our professional lawyers who can guide you about the proper documentation of Arya Samaj’s marriage in Faridabad.
The procedure of Arya Samaj Mandir for Marriage in Faridabad ?
Once you complete your Arya Samaj marriage documentation. Then you have to proceed towards the procedure of your Arya Samaj marriage. See the content below to know about the procedure of Arya Samaj Marriage in Delhi:-
- Firstly, you have to visit the court in Faridabad and have the application form from the form counter.
- Once you get the form, fill it consciously. It required some basic details about you and your partner. So, make sure that all the details should be entered correctly.
- After filling the form you have to visit the court at the due date (Monday to Friday).
- Now, submit all your documents to the marriage registrar and the marriage registrar will verify your documents. Make sure that you and your partner placed a sign in the application form.
- Once the register verifies your details then the register will complete your marriage officially.
Hence, your court marriage will get completed in a couple of minutes, and the marriage registrar will recommend you to perform your marriage in the registered Arya Samaj mandir in Faridabad.
- So, you have to visit Arya Samaj Mandir in Faridabad which is registered and authorized by the government.
- Bring A Ver-Mala, A Sweet Box, and Mangal sutra with Sindur.
- Once you visit the Arya Samaj Mandir in Faridabad then the Pandit Ji (Priest of the temple) will perform your marriage under the traditional rituals of Hinduism.
- So, complete your marriage and provide “Dakshina” to the Pandit Ji of the temple.
Hence, the final procedure of the marriage is completed and now you and your partner will be recognized as a married couple.
Marriage Registration of Arya Samaj?
Once your marriage gets completed under the Hindu marriage act, 1955. Then make sure to immediately apply for your marriage registration. Applying for marriage registration is very easy. You just have to visit the official portal of the Haryana Government and select the option of marriage registration.
You have to upload all your documents which are required at the time of court marriage with the application form. So, after uploading all the documents, upload your marriage certificate which is provided by the court. At last, you just have to deposit the required fees.
Hence, your marriage registration is getting completed and you can use it as evidence of your marriage.
If you’re going to complete your Arya Samaj marriage then make sure that you’re choosing the right Arya Samaj Mandir in Faridabad. There are plenty of Arya Samaj mandirs in Faridabad who influence the people to perform the court marriage at a very low cost. Make sure not to get influenced by them because they are frauds.
There are plenty of Arya Samaj Mandir in Faridabad which are not registered by the government. So make sure not to complete your marriage with these kinds of temples. They’re a fraud and not government authorized.
Note : What happens if you’re completed from an unregistered Arya samaj marriage.
If you perform your marriage from an unrecognized Arya samaj mandir in Faridabad then you will fail at the time of registration. Your marriage registration was repaired to not get accepted by the administration because you didn’t complete your marriage from a registered Arya Samaj Mandir in Faridabad. So, you must complete your Arya samaj marriage in Faridabad from an authenticated Arya samaj Mandir.
The only solution to this problem is the availability of authenticated and Registered Arya Samaj mandir in Faridabad. Our Arya samaj mandir in Faridabad is 100% genuine and fully authenticated by the government. Our Arya Samaj Mandir in Faridabad completed its 10th year and in the journey of 10 years, we’ve completed more than 6000+ successful Arya Samaj marriages. This marriage temple is one of the most popular and recognized Arya Samaj mandir in Faridabad. Our Arya Samaj Mandir in Faridabad attains the most experienced Pandit who’s highly professional to conduct Arya Samaj Marriages.
So, I only prefer not to get stuck by completing your Arya Samaj marriage from an unregistered Arya Samaj Mandir in Faridabad because no one wants to spoil the memorable moment of their life.
So, here we discussed everything about the Arya Samaj marriage in Faridabad and also discussed warnings related to Arya Samaj Mandir in Faridabad. I’m sure that the above data will help you to know more about Arya Samaj’s marriage. If you still have any confusion then you can easily Contact us on 07818833131.