Manglik dosha is directly related to marriage in Hinduism. In astrology, if Mars is in the first, fourth, seventh, eighth, or twelfth house in a person’s horoscope, the person is said to have Manglik Dosha. Manglik dosha is caused by the location of the planet Mars.
The presence of Manglik Dosh in a person’s Janam kundli can first cause difficulty in locating a suitable companion. Second, if there is a mismatch in Kundli Matching or two non-Manglik people decide to tie the knot without taking efforts to mitigate the detrimental effects of Manglik dosh, there is a risk of protracted sadness, tension, stress, and sexual dissatisfaction in marriage.
People who have Manglik features
Mangliks are thought to be polite, valiant, strong, focused, bright, and disciplined individuals with a fiery disposition. They emit extremely powerful vibrations. As a result, only persons with Manglik can deal with the partner’s strong personality.
How Do I Determine Whether I Am Manglik?
If you’re wondering how to tell if you’re a manglik or not, simply consult your kundli and look at the positioning of Mars. A person’s janam kundli has 12 homes. If the planet Mars, frequently symbolised by the abbreviation ‘Ma,’ is in your first, second, fourth, seventh, eighth, or twelfth houses, you are Manglik. You can consult with any experts at Arya samaj Mandir for advice.
In general, it is considered in Hindu society that if a boy or girl has Mangal dosha in his or her horoscope and marries a non-Manglik, the life partner may lose his or her life, hence most people pick a Manglik life partner for their Manglik native’s marriage.
Is it possible to treat Manglik Dosha?
Yes. Here are some of the most prevalent Manglik Dosha cures, according to astrology. Keep in mind that these are the most commonly observed practises. Only after a thorough consultation with an astrologer can a suitable cure be recommended.
- Wearing a gold or copper ring fashioned of red coral.
- Install a properly activated Mangal Yantra and pray on a regular basis.
- Every Tuesday, you should also repeat Mangal Mantras (also known as Navagraha Mantras) or Hanuman Chalisa. On other days, the Manglik individual may choose to sing the Gayatri Mantra or the Ganesh Mantra 108 times.
- Tuesdays are days of fasting. At night, you can only take Tur Dal (split pigeon dal), Fruit Juice, or Milk.
- Make a specific Pooja, such as “Mangal Kavacham” or “Mangal Upasana”.
- Every day, give Lord Ganesha sweets or jaggery and red flowers.
- Feed grains and treats to birds and tiny animals.
- On Tuesdays, donate red clothing, candy, or jaggery.
- Other Manglik treatment options include:
- Using silver utensils for eating and drinking
- Lord Hanuman is offered Sindoor (vermilion) because he is regarded the ruler of Mars.
- Reading sacred books like the Angark Stotram and the Bhoom Mangal Stotram.
- Kesariya Ganapati worship (orange statue of Lord Ganesha)
- Worshiping the banyan tree with milk is also thought to be a treatment for Manglik Dosha.
Surely you can consult with any expert astrologer before following them. But there is nothing to be worried about. These days it is now possible to get married to manglik by following some pujas and rituals.